Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Screenwriting Guru, Syd Field, Is Coming to Manila!

.
Aspiring screenwriters and professional screenwriters alike look to Syd Field for the basic foundations of the classical 3-act structure in film scripts. In fact, CNN refers to him as the guru of all screenwriters. After all, his book "Screenplay, The Foundations of Screenwriting" is required reading at most film schools.

The good news is that he's coming to Manila to give his famous Screenwriting Workshop on March 14-15, 2009. Yes!!! Thanks to thinkcreative Productions which also gave us Dov Simens' 2-Day Film School in Manila in January 2008.

I was in the Dov Simens Film School and I can proudly say I have attended the same Film School also attended by the likes of Quentin Tarantino and Will Smith, hehe.

Above is my graduation pic with the famous Dov Simens (middle) and, of course, my ever-supportive hubby. I hope to be able to get a pic with the legendary Syd Field, too.

For the Syd Field Screenwriting Workshop, you'll have to shell out P15,500.00 per person, but get your ticket on or before January 15, 2009 and you only have to pay P8,500.00. That's more than 40% off! Students only need to pay P5,500.00. Meals are included in the fee.

Let me know if you want tickets.

0 comments:

MAIA JOSE Filipino Romance eBooks to buy online:
Powered by WebRing.