Sunday, June 3, 2007

More Maia Jose Romance Ebooks Available Online

.
Four more Maia Jose romance titles have been added to my romance ebooks for sale online. They are the first four in the Cafe Romanza series: Alyanna, Zelda, Winn and Solei.

The four women are cousins who pool their inheritance to set up Cafe Romanza. Each book follows each woman's romance.

Click on each title to go to its page at Lulu.com and download a free preview (the entire first chapter of each title). You may also buy the ebook there.

For my readers' convenience, I will soon post the free previews here, too.

I am also preparing five more of my titles to be uploaded as ebooks, as well. I hope more readers will be able to read my work through this medium.

I am just putting my faith on all my readers to help protect my rights over my work by not passing around the downloaded ebooks.

Thank you very much for your support!

4 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

M said...

What an interesting idea, Canary! I'll do so as soon as I can borrow our digital camera from my kids :-)

Unknown said...

Hi tess! hope u still remember me, it's tina regalado de asis

M said...

Tina! How can I ever forget? =D How are you? If you have a facebook account, find me as tessa cruz san diego so we can private message each other! Miss you, dear! So glad you got in touch!

MAIA JOSE Filipino Romance eBooks to buy online:
Powered by WebRing.