Friday, July 10, 2009

Fiction Friday Challenge

I just discovered Fiction Friday. Yes, I must be the only writer online who hasn't heard of it before. Well, I've actually seen the phrase here and there in the blogs I've surfed but I never really stopped to investigate further. Until now.

It looks like an interesting challenge. Prompts are given in advance in the Fiction Friday site for specific Fridays. You can write anything related to the prompt and post it to your blog before the Friday deadline specified. You then post a link to your blog on the site.

The prompt for next Friday is this:

"On the way home from work your character stops into a music store and purchases an unusual musical instrument that they’ve always wanted to learn to learn to play. Why today?"

Will I rise up to the challenge? We'll see. I'm not promising anything. It all depends on my workload and whether or not my muses are in the right mood in whatever free time I can spare between now and the 17th.

It's good to have something to strive for though.

0 comments:

MAIA JOSE Filipino Romance eBooks to buy online:
Powered by WebRing.